Sustainable Lifes wellbeing in the woods project has not been able to continue during lockdown, but we are pleased to announce the funds have been graciously reallocated by the Lottery to allows us to provide a range of online resources for the Ten Acres site instead. So stay tuned as we will be crafting:
- Videos explaining our conservation work aspects and how we are managing the site
- An online live Q & A session with our project lead Alan Bale about Ten Acres
- Downloadable worksheets and activities to enjoy Ten Acres with the family
- Regular Litter picking sessions to cope with usage
- Species cataloguing with help from our remote volunteers logging on inaturalist!
Stay tuned for further updates on this website and on our facebook page/s 😀